What's new

Cigar stickers?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I recently moved all of my cigars over to a large Tupperdore, and I am very happy with it so far. But, it's not very pretty. I would love to plaster it with cigar stickers. I've been looking on ebay and there are quite a few cool stickers, but they are all priced $4.00+

So, I was wondering if anyone has any stickers that they've received over the years that they might want to get rid of on the cheap. If so, please let me know.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
At one time you could buy peel and stick vinyl sheets with a wood grain print. If you do it right you could tell everyone you have a HUGE Teak humidor

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
FATHEAD may also have something that interests you they also do custom so maybe you could shoot pics of your stash and have them make something

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Typically its the more boutique makers that have that kind of stuff made. Crowned Heads has some packs at crownedheads.com, and I know Warped, Dunbarton, Drew Estate, and a few others are around.
I would be interested in acquiring stickers from any and all of these that you've listed.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Received a bunch of stickers from Wicket today. And a little something extra. Totally blown away by the generosity. Thanks so much, Wicket!!