What's new

Cigarbags.com now has a "bombers special" cheap cigar bag sampler.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
My name for it, not theirs... ;)
So, have very many of you looked into divided cigar bags to have something better than regular ziplocks for sending stuff out to brothers?

I checked out cigar bags dot com as theirs seemed to be the best, but the smallest package they had was 100, and shipped priority.
I really don't think I need that many right now, nor do I need them that quickly....

Figured "what could it hurt", and shot them an email asking if they could put together a smaller, cheaper sampler for guys like us...

And in an almost unbelievable stroke of common sense, customer service, and responsiveness; Michael from heartfelt / hcm/ cigarbags.com, emailed me back and said, "sure, sounds like a great idea, I'll get right on that"...

:jawdrop::wideyed::woot: Say What!?!

He gave me a timeline of a few days, but got it up on the site in one!

So here you go fellas, Mucho better. Of course, I placed the first order! :D

http://www.hcmcigarbeads.com/bagsampler.aspx

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
#betyouwont

To me a Hashtag, or # sign is like a 9th place trophy. Few people care , spell out you thought in a few words, will get your point across to most people. Even the nimkampoops living in Rio Linda, CA., understand if you message is spelled out so it is simple to comprehend.

Honesly it is nice that people who don't want, or need 100 Cigarbags, have ther option to buy a lesser quanity now. The Cigarbags product is made well, it is thicker then most Wally World Zip Locks, so it should be able to be used many times.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
To me a Hashtag, or # sign is like a 9th place trophy. Few people care , spell out you thought in a few words, will get your point across to most people. Even the nimkampoops living in Rio Linda, CA., understand if you message is spelled out so it is simple to comprehend.

Honesly it is nice that people who don't want, or need 100 Cigarbags, have ther option to buy a lesser quanity now. The Cigarbags product is made well, it is thicker then most Wally World Zip Locks, so it should be able to be used many times.
#triggeredmuch
#mecomprehend
#younocomprehend

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

Thanks grandpa I will make sure to inquire with you daily as to how I live my life so I can grow old and bitter and hate everything about life until the very last day

#youmadbro
#takeyatylenol
#turnonQVC
#changeyadiaper

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Chuck,you still are a #Non-com-poop .........:bored:

Keep making fun of people and see how much respect it brings you.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
in an almost unbelievable stroke of common sense, customer service, and responsiveness; Michael from heartfelt / hcm/ cigarbags.com, emailed me back and said, "sure, sounds like a great idea, I'll get right on that"
That's awesome.

turns out that the three finger and single bags have been really handy!
There's no way to say this that doesn't make me cringe, but what are you using the 1 finger and 3 fingers for? Keeping things separate in storage, or for bombs? #begentle #ohgodwhydidIask

Even the nimkampoops living in Rio Linda, CA
What's up with you and Rio Linda? Is there a Springfield/Shelbyville thing going on between Surprise/SunCity, Az and Rio Linda, Ca that I'm missing out on? I like me a good feud, did they steal our Lemon tree?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
That's awesome.

There's no way to say this that doesn't make me cringe, but what are you using the 1 finger and 3 fingers for? Keeping things separate in storage, or for bombs? #begentle #ohgodwhydidIask

What's up with you and Rio Linda? Is there a Springfield/Shelbyville thing going on between Surprise/SunCity, Az and Rio Linda, Ca that I'm missing out on? I like me a good feud, did they steal our Lemon tree?

Indeed.

The three finger are better for larger ring guages and sending a sixer instead of a fiver. The singles are good for sending something extra long, or a cc thats balanced at a different humidity than the others.

There's some goof balls from there for some reason. Much like certain parts of Florida..