What's new

CigarFest 2017

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Missed last year but looking forward to returning. Anyone else hoping to get tixx?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Need to pre-register now. I got the e-mail last week to do that now before hand or you can't get tickets. Apparently last year tickets sold out in 2 minute.

And with Famous Smoke no longer doing Cigarnival it'll probably sell out that much faster.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to pre-register now. I got the e-mail last week to do that now before hand or you can't get tickets. Apparently last year tickets sold out in 2 minute.

And with Famous Smoke no longer doing Cigarnival it'll probably sell out that much faster.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes of course. I've been pretty lucky every year being in front of my computer watching the time go down to click forward and get my tixx.

Their prices are pretty high this year. Too bad they don't have the CigarNut bidding anymore.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yes of course. I've been pretty lucky every year being in front of my computer watching the time go down to click forward and get my tixx.

Their prices are pretty high this year. Too bad they don't have the CigarNut bidding anymore.

Sucks it went up in price though. You're quite lucky to get the tickets too. Good luck for this year!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I went once, was fun time, but i got a bunch of meh cigars and some dog rockets. I remeber getting some nice swag, and was nice to speak to some of the cigar-lebrities. I think next time i'd go, i'd just rent a cabin with buddies and tailgate.