What's new

Cigars for warriors? Where to send?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey All, I'm in the midst of downsizing heavily due to being forced to move in 7 months. Figured I'd start with cigars. I haven't lived in Tampa for 7 years now. Smoking in Colorado is VERY different, so I very rarely get to smoke. Being on the second floor with a dude above me with his door open 24/7 doesn't help either.

That said, I'd like to donate maybe 50ish sticks to the cigars for warriors movement. Those guys need to smoke a bit and relax I'm sure. I went to the site and they want me to print out some PDF and fill out what I'm sending. First, I have no printer, second, that seems overkill, but maybe theyre making a database of what they've got?

Anyways, is anyone currently doing a collection for cigars for warriors? I'd love to send a box out and do my small tiny minuscule little part in making those guys happy over there.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know Bryan Glenn does them pretty regularly. Cigar Obsession you may want to drop him a line

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Bryan is selling his house / moving and won't run another CFW drive for several months.
There are donation instructions on the cigarsforwarriors.org website.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
You might call your local B&M. Mine collects for them. If you dont have an outlet, you can ship them to Outlaw Cigar in Parkville, MO.

Very cool of you to do this for our troops.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bryan is selling his house / moving and won't run another CFW drive for several months.
There are donation instructions on the cigarsforwarriors.org website.
Yea I checked out their site but don't have a printer. I suppose I can use the library. I still have no idea what I need to fill in on that form that's on their site!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You might call your local B&M. Mine collects for them. If you dont have an outlet, you can ship them to Outlaw Cigar in Parkville, MO.

Just called them, and nope, they don't collect for them unfortunately. I'll look into the outlaw cigar thing right now. Thanks for the heads up!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Just checked them out, seems like an awesome place for a smoke! Good culture over there. Only problem is I don't see a way of contacting them other than social media which I don't use... I'll just head to the library and print that PDF from the cigars for troops site. It'll be nice knowing some of these smokes will be enjoyed overseas by the boys keeping us safe.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just checked them out, seems like an awesome place for a smoke! Good culture over there. Only problem is I don't see a way of contacting them other than social media which I don't use... I'll just head to the library and print that PDF from the cigars for troops site. It'll be nice knowing some of these smokes will be enjoyed overseas by the boys keeping us safe.
Well i know you dont know me, but plenty here will vouche for me. If you want, I can turn them in for you. @GoBison also could. @Opie , @bwhite220 , @mjones9630 all can vouche.

PM me if you want the help.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well i know you dont know me, but plenty here will vouche for me. If you want, I can turn them in for you. @GoBison also could. @Opie , @bwhite220 , @mjones9630 all can vouche.

PM me if you want the help.
Haven't met someone on here I didn't like or trust yet :) I really appreciate the help.

I'm happy to send them out to ya. PM me your info and I can drop them off at the PO on Tuesday.

Thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the OP, thank you for what you’re doing. As a guy that’s been to the sand box more times than I like to think about, I can tell you that your generosity will be MUCH appreciated. Some of my best deployment memories are centered around the “cigar patio” where the stogie guys would sit around and herf all hours of the night.

You’re doing a great thing man. Big time kudos to you for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That guy is a clown

But aside from that...

You can mail them in bro

You can mail cigars to:
Op: Cigars For Warriors HQ
8585 SW Hwy 200
Unit #16
Ocala, FL 34481

Where you headed to next brooo
You don’t like that guy? Admittedly, my taste in cigars differs from his, but I like his vibe. Heck, I’d sit down with the dude to burn one and drink a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk