What's new

Cigars on the Big Screen: The Last Dance

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Like many of you I’ve been religiously watching The Last Dance documentary on the Chicago Bulls and there are a lot of cigars throughout the series including none other than Michael Jordan who we all known as a BOTL with his Cigar Aficionado interviews but also Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman and even Larry Bird at one point. I’m trying to identify the cigars they are smoking and wondering who else is doing the same and what they’ve been able eye-ball. In the 6th episode of Last Dance MJ is playing at Grand Cypress and you can barely see the Cohiba logo when he goes for the relight. MJ’s interview in CA he mentioned Partagas Lusitanias were his favorite (link below). Anyway thought this might be fun to identify others, please reply with any other famous cigars.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i think in the 90s mj mainly smoked the Hoyo De Monterey double corona. he would smoke them before games, supposedly. best cigar moment yet is when krauss asks mj for a cigar and he says "it'll stunt your growth."

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i think in the 90s mj mainly smoked the Hoyo De Monterey double corona. he would smoke them before games, supposedly. best cigar moment yet is when krauss asks mj for a cigar and he says "it'll stunt your growth."
Yup right on. From CA.

“I started out with the Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona. … I never rushed. ... It became such a relaxing thing to do. Not many people know about it. When they read this, they'll know that each and every day for a home game, I smoked a cigar. I wanted that feeling of success, and relaxation. It's the most relaxing thing,” added Jordan.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yup right on. From CA.

“I started out with the Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona. … I never rushed. ... It became such a relaxing thing to do. Not many people know about it. When they read this, they'll know that each and every day for a home game, I smoked a cigar. I wanted that feeling of success, and relaxation. It's the most relaxing thing,” added Jordan.
haha, i think i bought the hard copy of that issue. :LOL:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0