What's new

Cincinnati Cigar dinner

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a film that I need to fund-raise for. If anyone in the Cincinnati Ohio area has an interest, let me know so I know what arrangements to make. I.E. ticket prices, Location, dress code, etc.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I think what the scary clown is trying to say is that maybe you should go to introductions and make an introduction post. Let us know about yourself, get to know us, participate on the boards a little bit, spend some time in the jocularity, attempt to establish yourself as part of this community, and then maybe try soliciting us for money. It doesn’t always go well when people try to do that in reverse order.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think what the scary clown is trying to say is that maybe you should go to introductions and make an introduction post. Let us know about yourself, get to know us, participate on the boards a little bit, spend some time in the jocularity, attempt to establish yourself as part of this community, and then maybe try soliciting us for money. It doesn’t always go well when people try to do that in reverse order.
Thank you for the advice. I know this sounds dumb, but I hadn't thought of that.