What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
All,
This will be the page for updated information on the Cincinnati brothers HERF. I will be making any changes to dates, times, locations, etc. on this post. Please be sure to hit the watch thread button as tagging doesn't always work 100%. Any suggestions to venue, location, dates are welcome. We will be using the last Thursday of the month as a baseline date so people can clear their schedules. This is only a guideline and not a hard fast rule. We have talked about more frequent meetups during cold months, going to Columbus, modifying for holidays etc. So any input is appreciated and welcomed. Looking forward to see as many of you that are able to make it.

For any new people that have not attended this is a very welcoming group of brothers and don't be shy about stopping by.

Our Next HERF:
Being hosted by @btubes18. If you're going pm him for direction or address.
Thursday July 27, 2017
5:00-11:00

For those that have not been to house of cigars. Use of the lounge is free but they do ask that you purchase at least 1 cigar. You can bring outside cigars, food, drinks, including alcohol. I hope everyone can make it and I look forward to seeing you brothers.

Below is a running list of brothers that have attended, expressed interest in attending, or we found out you are from Cincinnati or surrounding areas. If I missed anyone please let me know so I can add them to the list.

@@Lapithicus , @@Mossome , @@cigarblunk , @@elderboy02 , @@jmward21 , @@Omerta , @@Uncle Philly, @@javajunkie , @@Kelon , @@Spenny , @@jkittle99 ,

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I didn't receive a tagging notification, I just happened to see the post. Maybe no one else saw it. Maybe PM them?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Don't know if this matters to this group, but Jungle Jims does their monthly drawing on the last Thursday of every month. Every week you get a ticket, then at the end of the month they give prizes based on those tickets. Not a big to deal to me since I rarely go but this could cause others to not come. Just thought I'd share the info.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sorry for the late notice but
Just wanted to let you know on Friday the 21st tomorrow there will be a roller from cuba who now lives in Jersey rolling at Straus tobacconist downtown Cincy from 10 am to 6 pm. He gave me three smokes today and the two I tried reminded me of Pepin and Jamie Garcia. The third I'm smoking in the morning. If you can think of any other Cincinnatians you think would like this let them know. If you make it. Tell them I sent you!
Kelon
downloadfile-1.jpg

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Also I smoked that smoke in the picture this morning and it was awesome! I have never had a cigar that tasted more like chocolate (naturally atleast). I hope to see some of you there and actually meet some of my BOTL!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Vince Rigo is rolling again but today he's at the Straus Florence location. He did really well yesterday. Everyone loved his Habanos and Connecticuts! If you have a chance you should check it out.20150821_123819.jpg

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
It's a maybe as of right now for Thursday. I will be in WV that day and the day before but should be coming home that day just not sure what time.