What's new

Cincy/NKY Crowned Heads Night

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Time: Officially 5:00-8:00

Day: Every Tuesday

This get together happens (almost) every Tuesday, & it's co-hosted by a local cigar & liquor shop. Each week they feature a different brand. This week is Crowned Heads! (Who knows, maybe @JonHuber will send some of those unicorns they call Double W...? A man can dream, yeah?)

Starting at 5:00, you can buy a predetermined 3-Pack for $15, which is always below retail. The rep(s) will have tables set up FULL of discounted 5ers, boxes, & other swag. There's also a big raffle at about 7:30-7:45. I can't count how many 5ers & boxes we've won just over the last couple months.

It's billed as one of the biggest, longest-running HERFS in the Country. They've been doing it for 14 (15?) years & there's always between 50-100 people that show up. If you're in the area & want to meet up, let me know. I'm there with a regular group just about every week & we always have a great time.

Cheers!

P.S. - I'm in no way affiliated with the bar, the B&M, or any of the brands. Just passing along an open invite to have fun on what's usually a boring night of the week.