What's new

Clint Eastwood vs. Empty Chair...

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
An 82 year old man has a conversation with a chair? No biggie... my grandma used do talk to plates and cups and tables, too. Yeah, she was out of her gourd.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
An 82 year old man has a conversation with a chair? No biggie... my grandma used do talk to plates and cups and tables, too. Yeah, she was out of her gourd.
^ Grandma's not the only one... I did this as a kid after watching Beauty and the Beast lol... I wanted the damn furniture to come to life to cook and clean for me!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
^ Grandma's not the only one... I did this as a kid after watching Beauty and the Beast lol... I wanted the damn furniture to come to life to cook and clean for me!
That's funny. :yes:

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Doesn't matter who's president. Same shit, different smell.
But that sure was funny!!

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
His speech should have been vetted but it's not as big a deal as some people are making it out to be.
Agreed. Imo, it wasn't as funny as I'm sure he planned it to be; but if he was to do that bit from the Left rather than Right the media would be all over how funny it was, rather than calling him an old man rambling to an empty chair.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
His speech should have been vetted but it's not as big a deal as some people are making it out to be.
Agreed. Imo, it wasn't as funny as I'm sure he planned it to be; but if he was to do that bit from the Left rather than Right the media would be all over how funny it was, rather than calling him an old man rambling to an empty chair.
Patty's quite used to rambling to an empty chair. In fact, it's his favorite pastime.

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
^^ +100

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He's 82 for crying out loud....live that long you can pretty much say what you want and he was having a little fun with the subject matter and it was humorous. Media pretty much turned it into more than was it was supposed to be and I get sick and tired of the petty BS speeches that are like watching a high school rally...everybody knows what they are going to do and it's the same ole same ole. I defy anybody to ad lib that many minutes in front of millions of people...even Obama needs a teleprompter or he'd shyte the bed trying to act like a human being...same with Romney where he needed others to try and defend that he's not a robot.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I like Clint. I agree with his message that Obama is bad for America. Clint's delivery at the RNC failed.

I saw the trailer for Eastwood's new movie today. It looks good. It will be a hit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That speech was just painful to watch. It was a mistake for them to put him on.

I've enjoyed a few of Clint's movies. Now I just kind of feel bad for the guy.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I thoroughly enjoyed his speech. Found it funny and for the most part, spot on. The guy has balls, we need more Americans like that.

Totally agree that if it was a left/liberal speech, the media would have raved about it's wit and cunning satire.