What's new

CNJ Herf Tues Sept 5th

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will probably be there around 7ish until wheneverish...

The beers there look great, but re: smokes...it looks like cigars are strictly BYOC, true? (Meaning it's not a cigar joint, just a cool place where smoking is allowed outside?)

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, at least now I have a 15 Caddy... Much better than that pathetic, puny 5ct Caddy...

And a Palio, which is a great as everyone says.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Sorry can't make this. I have my football draft that night in fact. Unless I sneak over for like an hour and run back to the office and do my draft from here.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Sorry can't make this. I have my football draft that night in fact. Unless I sneak over for like an hour and run back to the office and do my draft from here.
Wireless??? There's bound to be a hot spot there

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tom... Do any of these guys ever make it out to JJ's?

Any of you think you'll make it, other than Erich?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
The rest of the guys I herf with changed the date to the 5th and to Don Franciscos in East Brunswick......sorry for the mix up but this won't be happening on Wed....

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yikes... Just MapQuested it- it's considerably further for me from work and to home, after.

I do not think I'll be able to make it tonight- too bad, too, because it looks like a great place...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Sorry Ben, when the group had talked about the next week I thought it was on Wed. Maybe JRs tomorrow?

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe-

I just Mapquested JR Whippany, and that too is about an hour from here! I'll let you know as the day goes on. Is North Jersey inconvenient for ya? How about the City?

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Wait WTF happened!! I thought y'all where doing this tomorrow in Woodbridge. When did this change? Well since I got no warning I can't make it tonight since I'm not prepared. :sadcry:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Yea, there was a mis-communication between myself and the others that are regulars. Me and some others thought Wed the others thought Tues.

I would still like to herf Wed, where would work best for you guys?

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd LOVE a herf Wednesday... Anywhere in North Jersey or even Manhattan, but those central Jersey towns are tough to get to on a work night, because I can't get there until after 7, and I can't stay too late because it's another hour to get home!

But if you guys know and like a place somewhere further north, like in Ft. Lee, Englewood, Paramus, Edgewater, Hackensack, etc.... Or back to Manhattan, I'm there tomorrow night.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Tomorrow still out for me as I have my live fantasy football draft with my buddies starting at 7. Typically takes till midnight as we have 12 teams and 16 rounds.

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever guys... I'm in for tomorrow (WEDNESDAY) night... Let me know if we can meet up somewhere towards the north! If not, no harm! We can schedule for a week or two out, as you suggest...