What's new

Coffee chew

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I usually have a snus pouch in my mouth from moment I wake up until I go to sleep. Its starting to erode my cheeks. I gotta get away from it

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have seen MANY guys that I know personally use this as a way to quit. In my profession, chewing is a right of passage (one that I never got involved in). Just a couple years ago 6 guys decided that they were going to quit and starting instead putting these coffee pouches in. I know that 4 of them don't chew at all anymore. The other 2 I have lost touch with over the last couple years. I have little experience with addiction and so I won't comment on that like I know what I talking about.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If nicotine is what you crave im ASSuming. How does this help that. Otherwise sounds awesome on the go, camping or in a rush. If the caffeine content was higher.

Sent from outer space

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thanks for the link, I just ordered 3 cans. Ill let you guys know what I think. I currently chew 2-3 cans per week of cope wglc. I have a chew in my mouth 12-16 hrs a day though. I tried to quit a few weeks ago but just couldn't hack it cold turkey. Ill try replacing half my dips with these to start.

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Got the 3 cans of mocha chew today. This stuff really satisfies my urge to dip. PM me your addy I'll put a couple in a small zip lock and mail them to whoever wants to try them.