What's new

Coffee Goodness Purchases

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I use Tonx which is now Blue Bottle. Great single farm fresh coffee shipped to your door every two weeks. It's fun and tasty! Congrats on upgrading the setup.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I use Tonx which is now Blue Bottle. Great single farm fresh coffee shipped to your door every two weeks. It's fun and tasty! Congrats on upgrading the setup.
Thanks, my manual techniques now include French Press, Aeropress and Pour Over. The kettle and the grinder were my big upgrades; the wave just because I couldn't resist!

I have used Tonx before, and I'm a huge Blue Bottle fan boy, but they've almost gotten too big if that makes sense. I know there are a ton of smaller shops out there doing fantastic roasts and I would like to put some money in their pockets.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I think you'll love the kettle. I've been using that one for about 6 months now and love it. Im still a hand grind french press guy but might upgrade one of these days.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Nice purchases! Intelligentsia roasts some great coffee, http://www.intelligentsiacoffee.com . but it looks like you might also be interested in starting to roast your own, in which case you might want to take a look at sweetmarias next for green coffee and roasters :)

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Nice! Looks like it's all coming together. Oh and thanks for posting this as I went and upgraded my entire travel setup because of it o_O. Let us know how your new rig brews when you get a chance!

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Nice! Looks like it's all coming together. Oh and thanks for posting this as I went and upgraded my entire travel setup because of it o_O. Let us know how your new rig brews when you get a chance!
Will do!

What's your travel setup look like? Mine is an aeropress with a hario mini mill.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Will do!

What's your travel setup look like? Mine is an aeropress with a hario mini mill.
Running and aeropress as well. Just picked up a Porlex JP-30 for a grinder as it fits inside the aeropress and also grinds right into the cylinder so no need for the bottom catcher on the grinder. Also broke down and got a pocket scale and a new smaller kettle.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I use the Bodum as well.However, I do prefer the Aeropress over the French Press but, above those two methods, cold brewed coffee is unrivaled.

@dscl - are you ready to start roasting your own beans yet? Ultimate small batch coffee!