Cohiba Lancero Review

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Marca: Cohiba
Vitola: Lancero
Year: 2008
Factory: TEB (Partagas factory, I believe)
Format: 5x5
Cut Type: Straight
Pre-Light Aroma: Refined barnyard, slight spice, hints of floral

1st third: Slow starter, although most lanceros are for me being that I'm a slow smoker. Flavors of hay, cream, and slight spice. Draw is absolutely perfect. Burn line is razor sharp, stacking dimes.

2nd third: Holy cigar blossom, batman. Towards the end of the 1st third and beginning of the 2nd, the complexity absolutely explodes. Still toting just the right amount of spice, with added light floral notes. Draw and burn line are both still tits. Zero relights, zero touch ups.

Final third: Full spice bomb now, with bits of hay and the infamous Cuban twang. Burn and draw are both still amazing.

Conclusion: Fantastic cigar, typical aged Cohiba greatness. Room aroma was incredible as well. You won't find these for cheap based on the marca and age, but if you find some buy em.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Marca: Cohiba
Vitola: Lancero
Year: 2008
Factory: TEB (Partagas factory, I believe)
Format: 5x5
Cut Type: Straight
Pre-Light Aroma: Refined barnyard, slight spice, hints of floral

1st third: Slow starter, although most lanceros are for me being that I'm a slow smoker. Flavors of hay, cream, and slight spice. Draw is absolutely perfect. Burn line is razor sharp, stacking dimes.

2nd third: Holy cigar blossom, batman. Towards the end of the 1st third and beginning of the 2nd, the complexity absolutely explodes. Still toting just the right amount of spice, with added light floral notes. Draw and burn line are both still tits. Zero relights, zero touch ups.

Final third: Full spice bomb now, with bits of hay and the infamous Cuban twang. Burn and draw are both still amazing.

Conclusion: Fantastic cigar, typical aged Cohiba greatness. Room aroma was incredible as well. You won't find these for cheap based on the marca and age, but if you find some buy em.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Great review dude. One of my cigar quests.