Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Tom I don't think it's real. It looks computer generated to me :dunno:

Cool concept though :thumbsup:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Okay...Just the "I'd like to fly in one" comment had me confused. Go Go cohiba plane!!! :clap:

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is an actual paint scheme from WWII for the Luftwafe...I cannot think of the unit at the moment, brain is in a serious drug enduced fog, but when I figure it out, I will post it for you guys..

Andrew

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
cvm4 said:
Okay...Just the "I'd like to fly in one" comment had me confused. Go Go cohiba plane!!! :clap:
Damn net not carry across my sarcasim again!:widemouth

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
That is an actual paint scheme from WWII for the Luftwafe...I cannot think of the unit at the moment, brain is in a serious drug enduced fog, but when I figure it out, I will post it for you guys..
you serious? something does not compute. ww2 took place before even the cohiba blend was invented. or maybe they got the idea for the design of the band from said paint scheme. either way, I'm very curious if such one exhists. whenever I finish an aircraft I give replicas to my clients and I'd like to perhaps commission a replica for my office.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
GuyMcBeerdrinker said:
you serious? something does not compute. ww2 took place before even the cohiba blend was invented. or maybe they got the idea for the design of the band from said paint scheme. either way, I'm very curious if such one exhists. whenever I finish an aircraft I give replicas to my clients and I'd like to perhaps commission a replica for my office.
That's great. Do you have any pics of your replicas?