What's new

Cohiba Robusto

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm no Jazznut when it comes to reviews but man did I enjoy this cigar! It was gifted to me by Jckposter or I bought it as one of his samplers, I don't remember to be honest but the dudes got nice smokes!:smt023

Anyway, I smoked this beauty new years eve and right from the start it was as if I met a beautiful Brazilian that just wanted to have her way with me and I was more than willing to go without hesitation:smt025 .....Big, thick, smoke like pea soup. After about 1/4 into it, it really started to settle in and seduce me with some very distinct coffee/cocoa-ish flavor that was definately mixed with a slight earth type taste. I was in lust, I admit it. :lol:

A little more than 1/2 way through the flavors changed slightly and pushed more towards an almost....not sure how to accurately describe it but i'll try...it was VERY subtle but almost like a sambuca-ish taste mixed with toasted almond/walnut like? I dunno, tough to put an exact flavor on it and again I'm not the best at this but it was amazing!:smt110

I smoked that thing til I couldn't hold it anymore and man am I in lust with Miss Cohiba Robusto.......:smt055

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
great review, one of my all time favs, It seems to me that these cigars take along time to burn as well.