What's new

Cold Brew Coffee At home!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
well, i look at who is buying their crap.mostly kiss ass wannabes trying to fit in with other arrogant uppities that have more money than sense.not to mention the off-the-wall clientel that they hire or they support.well,that's all i have to say about that.i be a good boy now.
Me and the wife stopped there to use up the gift cards she gets from work. She got their flat white, wasnt half bad. I got their new blonde espresso our of curiosity. Don't bother. It's so citrusy and sharp I couldn't barely handle it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Me and the wife stopped there to use up the gift cards she gets from work. She got their flat white, wasnt half bad. I got their new blonde espresso our of curiosity. Don't bother. It's so citrusy and sharp I couldn't barely handle it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I had a blonde, and while certainly less burnt and disgusting than the regular espresso, I didn't feel it had crossed into actual citrus or sharp territory. Just tasted like nasty Starbucks with a little water to me .

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The guy that runs the Cigar Club I belong too, has a gift shop in Glendale, AZ. He serves coffee, makes coffee drink similar to the "BUCKS" place, but cheaper.

He has cold brew, I had it twice, the first time hooked me, that is when when I went back I order another.

Good stuff.