What's new

Collecting addiction

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It's a tough nut to crack. Just hope you are buying cigars you like a year from now and are cigars that will age well.
I came to the realization about 3 years ago that I may have more cigars than I will smoke in my lifetime and have only bought around 50 cigars since then. But it can be a problem. It's not a biggest dick contest.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Stockpiling cigars is like savings money. When you have a bit extra cash buy your cigars and put them in a safe place, When things get tight tap into the stash. If you buy quality instruments and put them in the right place they just get better with age. When my wife retires and we are living on a more limited income at least I'll be smoking good cigars!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Buying more than you smoke is the name of the game... just make sure it doesn’t get out of hand. There is a really good sticky thread on fiscal responsibility. Food on the table and an overflowing humidor... nothings better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I find myself buying more cigars than smoking. Anyone else find themselves in this same position? I almost find it hard to smoke my hard found stogies. I can't even open some of the boxes...lol. We may need to name this phobia.
Welcome to the club. Very few are able to keep from doing that very thing.

iam6884

Layne
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Before finding this website, I had a VERY humble collection in a leaky glass top humidor given as a gift. Now, I'm on a self imposed buying freeze so that I don't have to buy another cooler. My wife thinks I'm nuts but it's oddly satisfying to admire your collection once in a while.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't buy more than I can smoke because I know I won't be able to keep my humidor properly conditioned after the zombie apocalypse gets underway.

Sounds like someone needs some Henbane and Velvet Plant. Proper home protection will allow you to safeguard both your cigars and family from the impending zombie uprising.