What's new

Collection

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello , I have not visited this site in a long time. I had stopped smoking cigars for reasons. I still have my collection. I'm not sure where to post this or if it's allowed. I'm looking to sell my collection of cigars some very rare. I'm looking for someone locally on Long Island or someone to come take a look at what I have. Any info on where to sell these would be greatly appreciated. I have some fantastic sticks you can't get anymore I know someone would enjoy. This site was always my go to and I'm happy it's still up and running.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
There's 140 random cigars I'm looking to get rid of to someone who will appreciate the time I took collecting these. A portion of the sale will be sent back to the site for all the fun time I've spent here on my cigar journey. It truly is the comradery of cigar smoking that I will miss most. Any questions please let me know. Thank you for looking.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I sent you a pm. If you decide to break them up. It’s gonna take a fair amount of coin to buy the whole lot. Beautiful collection. I’m sorry you can’t enjoy them yourself. I’ve got a collection but not of that caliber. Very very nice