What's new

College Football Pick 'Em 2022

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It's that time of year again and we've got three weeks left until the games start. This will be the same as last year where we use the ESPN Fantasy app to make picks on 10 games per week.
For you newcomers, this is NOT fantasy football. You simply/not so simply get to pick the winners of 10 games each week. The app choses the games you will pick from.
The picks are made on confidence, and you have 1-10 points to place on each game. IE....you have one 1 point pick to put on a game, a 2 point pick, up to a 10 point pick to place on a game.
The winner will receive 5 cigars from each participant. We can up that to 7-10 cigars if there are just a couple of us.
Anyways, let me know if your interested or have any questions. Thanks!

@Rdelia are you still in?
@Boudie will you join us again this year?
@multi-useless seems to be MIA. I might try and email him.
@Dran ?!?!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Only if you promise to not let me win this time but I think we need more then 3 or 4 people in the pool.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
`Looks like this is getting interesting. I'm still uncommitted because if storm season stays quiet wife will be able to burn up a bunch of accrued vacation time she'll lose 12/31 and we'll be traveling.

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
@Dran is all set up on the app, so we're ready to go......something still seems missing though.
Must be that LSU fan with excuses not play. He wanted there to be more than 4 players and he would make it 5!!! Damnit @Boudie !
@Rdelia is still hiding out too. He's in the Cigar Lotto so I'll have to wait for him to reply to that thread and then POUNCE!
It would be great to have 6.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
When is the drop dead date? Right now if wifey cant free up some time I'm only going to be out of pocket for 3 weeks, you guys will probably need the help.

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
When is the drop dead date? Right now if wifey cant free up some time I'm only going to be out of pocket for 3 weeks, you guys will probably need the help.
@Boudie September 3rd is game day, so if you can figure things out by next Thursday or Friday at the latest that would be great!