What's new

Cologne sample subscription

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I signed up for this Cologne sample club called scentbird. It's pretty cool how it works. For 15$ a month they send you a small vile of cologne along with a spray case. You can either research and pick which ones you are interested in or let them send you totally random cologne sample each month. I have a few I've been wanting to try, and they had all of them available. Anyhow I thought I would share as there might be some guys here who might want to try this out.

If you want to sign up use my link below as you can get a free month after paying for your first. Plus I will get a free month too.

https://www.scentbird.com/r/d/justinnoble

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I signed up for this Cologne sample club called scentbird. It's pretty cool how it works. For 15$ a month they send you a small vile of cologne along with a spray case. You can either research and pick which ones you are interested in or let them send you totally random cologne sample each month. I have a few I've been wanting to try, and they had all of them available. Anyhow I thought I would share as there might be some guys here who might want to try this out.

If you want to sign up use my link below as you can get a free month after paying for your first. Plus I will get a free month too.

https://www.scentbird.com/r/d/justinnoble
Screenshot a picture of the actual colognes for me please!?

Sounds interesting but I really wonder how high end they go with colognes.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Screenshot a picture of the actual colognes for me please!?

Sounds interesting but I really wonder how high end they go with colognes.
There are a shit ton of brands Chuck. The one that impressed me that they had was the Giorgio Armani. You can go to the site and look at all the brands they have available as well as the lines within that brand.