What's new

Colorado Herf

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Some of the Gorillas over at CS are getting together for a Colorado Herf and I want to make sure all brothers here who want to attend know in advance. It will probably be at Barlow's Cigars & Pipes in Lafayette the week between Christmas and New Years, possibly Wed 12/28 or Thur 12/29.

Smokem94 and Kurtdesign1 both mentioned getting one together and here we go. Nothing is set in stone as far as dates, but if you think you can make it, let your preferences be known. It'll be small, but good times.

:flagger: :flagger: :flagger:

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Small but good times are always the best! Man, I'd love to make it boys, but I'm leaving town on the 26th this year. I will be around the weekend of Xmas only, unfortunately. Perhaps on one of my quarterly trips we can arrange something. I'll keep you all posted.
Smoke a good one for me!
C

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Darn it!!! This is the first year in many that we decided to stay here instead of going skiing!!!

darn it, darn it!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Looks like this is a go for 12/29 at Barlow's in Lafayette from roughly 4 pm to 7 pm. I reposted Dale's post from CS below, and would love to meet anyone who can make it. See you then!

I just returned from Barlow's and we are a definite go for the 29th. I told Trey we had 4 or so committed and may have a few more show up.
In case you need it, the address is 2770 Arapahoe Rd, Suite 102 Lafayette, Co. Right next to Meridian Liquors. Phone # is 303-926-1002.
Trey did ask that anyone smoking some of the forbidden fruit to just be low-key about it around his other customers.

By the way, while I was there he showed me several new boxes of OpusX he just received including the once-a-year release of the "A". If OpusX is your style he can fit you up real quick.

See you all there in a week!