What's new

colt 357 peacekeeper

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Recently I was able to buy a nearly new colt 357 peacekeeper for (with taxes) almost $500. From the info that I have been able to gather this firearm is almost the same as the colt python. Has anybody out there had any experience with this handgun. I was very happy to run across this deal because I have been wanting to get a 357 so that I can practice my 38cal shooting for work.

163862_01_colt_357_peacekeeper_6__640.jpg

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Nice pickup, but it's nothing like the Colt Python. The Python is entirely hand-fitted.

The Peacekeeper is a Trooper MKV with a Python style barrel and poo-finish. It is not hand fitted and the parts are sintered, not forged; it is a standard production revolver with simplified lockwork.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I picked up my new baby today.
tn.jpg
gun2.jpg
I am very happy with my purchase. The action is smooth. The trigger pull isn't too heavy. It has some weight and mass without being too heavy. Something that I noticed when I got home is that even the rear sight is adjustable. The only thing that I am not thrilled about is the cylinder release is a little inconvenient. That I can live with. I believe that this purchase is well worth the cash. Thanks for your help guys.