What's new

Comedy Central

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I’ve been lurking this cuban forum for several days, reading about all sorts of subject, questions and responses.
I have to say that I have been totally entertained. Several of you will no doubt get notices of my smiley face likes added to your posts.
Yep, many from 4-5 years ago, but still entertaining, bringing smiles and chuckles.
I must say, that I have been impressed by the knowledge displayed within the posts, very much appreciate the sharing.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I learned practically everything I know about Habanos from guys on this forum... lots of knowledge around here, and with little to no misinformation to be found.

Once you’ve gained a solid amount of knowledge on the subject, lots of Facebook cigar groups become suddenly entertaining, simply for the misinformation factor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned practically everything I know about Habanos from guys on this forum... lots of knowledge around here, and with little to no misinformation to be found.

Once you’ve gained a solid amount of knowledge on the subject, lots of Facebook cigar groups become suddenly entertaining, simply for the misinformation factor
Haha, I’ve already noticed the misinformation thrown around on FB pages. It’s very comical.