What's new

comin' in hot from Annapolis, MD

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
hey guys,

glad to be here and have been already enjoying checking out the forums and threads on the site. Im a builder from Annapolis, MD, and just started smoking recently. I have been mostly smoking mild stogies like macanudo and various others from CI mild type samplers (hoyo excalibur, 5 vegas, park avenue etc.) and am starting to get into more medium flavored. I like to fish in the chesapeake bay, and hunt deer, geese and ducks in the winter. Also I'm big into grilling and smoking meats. i'm excited to check out the newbie sampler thread once I get settled in. In the meantime, if any guys have recommendations on some nice sticks I'm still trying to figure out whats good.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
hey guys,

glad to be here and have been already enjoying checking out the forums and threads on the site. Im a builder from Annapolis, MD, and just started smoking recently. I have been mostly smoking mild stogies like macanudo and various others from CI mild type samplers (hoyo excalibur, 5 vegas, park avenue etc.) and am starting to get into more medium flavored. I like to fish in the chesapeake bay, and hunt deer, geese and ducks in the winter. Also I'm big into grilling and smoking meats. i'm excited to check out the newbie sampler thread once I get settled in. In the meantime, if any guys have recommendations on some nice sticks I'm still trying to figure out whats good.
Cigars, shooting and smoked meat? You'll fit in just fine here brother! ;) All the best from Buffalo...(y)

My favorite medium-bodied stick is probably Espinosa Laranja, in any vitola. Bright notes of citrus and nut...absolutely delicious to my palate. :cigar: It also comes in a lancero if you can find them (Small Batch sometimes has them in stock). Lancero = flavor-bomb! (y)

-jason