What's new

Coming out of "Retirement"

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
So as many of you already know, I've been "retired" since I moved to NY to Georgia, a LOOOOONG six months ago.

Well today, that all changed, as I finally found myself a job. I am the newest Financial Analyst for Hargray Communications in Bluffton, SC. I start Monday.

I've gotta say, I'm excited to start working again, but I was really getting used to the retired life.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
So as many of you already know, I've been "retired" since I moved to NY to Georgia, a LOOOOONG six months ago.

Well today, that all changed, as I finally found myself a job. I am the newest Financial Analyst for Hargray Communications in Bluffton, SC. I start Monday.

I've gotta say, I'm excited to start working again, but I was really getting used to the retired life.
Best of luck @ the new gig!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Con-grate , I know the feeling, I was retired at age 57 (to young, but the Gov/OPM has it rules, Fire Fighters or Law Enforcement mandatory Retirement at 57) , I knew I would go back to work sooner or later, for 6 month I watch all the shows on TV, did all the honey do's got my yard work in order, Then Fire season hit again, So now I'm Off in the winters and work from May-Oct or till when ever Fire Season is done ..... The extra $$ is nice

Rating - 100%
20   0   0

Awesome news Rob!! Congratulations!

Rating - 100%
165   0   0

Congrats, Rob.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Congrats on finding a job. I began semi retirement a year ago and love it. Instead of working 5 days a week and having 2 days off, I now work 2 days a week and have 5 days off. I love it.