What's new

coming to DFW

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
The guys Im working with are all over the DFW area. I haven't booked a hotel yet but I think Grapevine will be centralized enough that we can go wherever we need to for the workday and I personally have no issues going anywhere within reason to meet up and herf.

I did get some suggestions from a cigar rep for the following shops/lounges:
Underground (this place is a must visit for me)
Pops Safari
Blue Smoke
Renegade Cigars
Elite Cafe

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The guys Im working with are all over the DFW area. I haven't booked a hotel yet but I think Grapevine will be centralized enough that we can go wherever we need to for the workday and I personally have no issues going anywhere within reason to meet up and herf.

Pops Safari
Blue Smoke
Renegade Cigars
Elite Cafe
Haven't been to Underground, Pops or Blue. Elite as amazing food and coffee and Renegade is pretty nice for chilling. haha. Are you in town for business or pleasure??? o_O

EDIT: I got too excited about the shops that I didn't read the first part of your post.. Lol

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'll be in Vegas until the night of the 10th. Considering I'll have been away from the family for a week, I doubt I'll be able to get away any of those nights.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Pops Safari
Blue Smoke
Micheal's
Ye Old Grapevine Tobacco Shoppe (has a nice smoke friendly bar and restaurant next door)
Renegade Cigars
Elite Cafe
Grapevine is good, like 2 blocks from the house...

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'll be in Vegas until the night of the 10th. Considering I'll have been away from the family for a week, I doubt I'll be able to get away any of those nights.
what hops ment to say is his wife misses him and wants to make up for the time away so shes going to allow him to have his buddies over to drink scotch and herf in the house all nighttil the sun comes up! Jkjk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
what hops ment to say is his wife misses him and wants to make up for the time away so shes going to allow him to have his buddies over to drink scotch and herf in the house all nighttil the sun comes up! Jkjk
This idea has merit. I doubt it will fly, but I may try. :)

Edit: well, not *in* the house. But maybe on the back patio.

Last edited: