What's new

coming up next

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
What are the diminisions and have you considered selling both types of trays in a package deal. I can see the need occasionally for 48, many times for 20 to 30. If I buy too many more otter cases I'm gonna get shot. One more that I can use on all trips would ne nice.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
i will sell you guys a package deal. just pm me till i get all this new stuff up on my site. inside dimensions are approx 9" x 7" x 4"

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
RonC said:
i will sell you guys a package deal. just pm me till i get all this new stuff up on my site. inside dimensions are approx 9" x 7" x 4"
Package deal for which one Ron?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
CWS said:
What are the diminisions and have you considered selling both types of trays in a package deal. I can see the need occasionally for 48, many times for 20 to 30. If I buy too many more otter cases I'm gonna get shot. One more that I can use on all trips would ne nice.
package deal could be my deluxe case that comes with 8 of the heavy duty trays(4 robusto/4 churchill). then for you guys, i would include 4 of the thinner trays. price would be $53 plus shipping. interested? normal price would be $62 plus shipping(about $10-$11 in USA) any interest?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
RonC said:
package deal could be my deluxe case that comes with 8 of the heavy duty trays(4 robusto/4 churchill). then for you guys, i would include 4 of the thinner trays. price would be $53 plus shipping. interested? normal price would be $62 plus shipping(about $10-$11 in USA) any interest?
Done. do you take credit cards?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Kingston said:
I've got one of Ron's cases and trays and they rock.
Dropped it in the lake and it floated and kept everything completely dry.

PS. Don't try and play naval war games in a canoe with your drunk friends.
A humi that can float? That's crazy. The drunk naval war games comment brought a smile to my face.