What's new

Connies

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently rediscovered the world of CT cigars after years of absence and I find that I seek them out more often now.
They seem to have more flavor than I remember them having years ago.

Anyway, particular favorites for me recently have been E.P.C. New Wave/NWR, San Lotano OVAL CT, My Father CT, Blind Man's Bluff CT, Camacho CT

What other Connies do you enjoy and why?

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have recently rediscovered the world of CT cigars after years of absence and I find that I seek them out more often now.
They seem to have more flavor than I remember them having years ago.

Anyway, particular favorites for me recently have been E.P.C. New Wave/NWR, San Lotano OVAL CT, My Father CT, Blind Man's Bluff CT, Camacho CT

What other Connies do you enjoy and why?

Thanks!
I would say try the Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta for a nice twist on the leaf. I'm also a fan of the Amendola Family Cigars Cannoli White.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried Fuente and their Cameroon wrappers? Similar to Connecticut but a bit more spice
Yes! I recently had a Canones with the cameroon wrapper during a long drive recently that was a very enjoyable 2.5-3 hour smoke!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I initially thought they were kind of goofy because they had that sweetened tip, but the Sombremesa brulee has really grown on me and I've noticed that the newer variations of it that I've bought don't have as much of that that sweetened tip on them.