What's new

Contest: BOTL you would like to meet most

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Caveat: maybe this thread should go in General Discussion (?)

@redneck_toy is coming all the way up from Texas to visit me in Buffalo-Niagara at the end of July. Really looking forward to it. (y) Which gives me pause to ask...which BOTL would you like to meet most?

For me, the answer is far too difficult to narrow down to one name. There are just too many awesome brothers with interesting personalities on this forum. @Bondo 440 is one hilarious SOB; @Tennessee Dave is a big 'ol softie; @Eric is the mysterious man behind the curtain; @Stogie_Bear is generous in a homicidal way; the Hanfords ( @pete hanford , @Tim H ) always have something nice to say; and despite his constant ass-hattery, @CVAC085 is a BOTL specimen I would very much like to meet. My list could go on and on...

So...which BOTL would you like to meet most, and why? Whoever comes up with the best response gets hit with a nice assortment of sticks! :cigar: Contest ends at midnight Eastern Time on July 4th...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've been Blessed to meet quite a few Brothers at several herfs and every one of them are Fantastic Brothers! Still on my list are Joe "The madman" @Wicket and Ryan Mr Cheffy @ChefBoyRG54 and all my Atlanta Brothers (We need to coordinate a herf soon!). I'm suppose to meet up with Jonathan @jonboy in a couple weeks and when JB @jerseyjetset comes in town next we are suppose to get together with Andrew @ItsBarbarino ... It's tough to just pick one... I'd like to meet ALL my Brothers :)
Edit: I almost forgot about my Brothas A-A-Ron @acc05R1 and T-Dog Tony @XYRNTX I'd love to meet them as well!!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Aside from the NJ/PA/NY crew I herf with all the time, I'd like to meet some more of the guys from my area. I know @Mr.Draned is right across the river and @OtismyMan is in NJ somewhere (it's not a big state, he can't be THAT far). I'd like to meet some of the guys I've interacted with more lately like @acc05R1 and @ChuckMejia (partners in @Madcox abuse), and of course @Madcox himself and @Tag9485. Looking forward to heading back Atlanta way to hook up with Mike and Andrew @ItsBarbarino.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I would be down for a GA meetup... I am still new around here so have yet to meet anyone off here... Whenever yall get a GA herf planned let me know... Other than that I am always down to meet up with someone new. You could be sittin next to the coolest mofo ya know and you didn't know it until you spoke first.. Glad I found this crew of the coolest and giving people I know... Would def like to meet up with as many as you as possible. Should there be a thread, who has met the most BOTL? I would be the first loser on that one

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
@StogieNinja - Because he's been following me or I've been following him, I'd like to think he's stalking me though, for a few years now from various online communities, and we've had dialog amongst each other pretty much since I started this whole cigar thing. I believe him to be a good guy naturally, and would love to sit back burn a couple and shoot the breeze with him. Also so I can hand deliver a bomb because he deserves that.
There are many more I would list but given the situation of choosing one it'd be him. In a more practical way I really would love to get back to Atlanta and herf with all those in the surrounding area who could make it.

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Caveat: maybe this thread should go in General Discussion (?)

@redneck_toy is coming all the way up from Texas to visit me in Buffalo-Niagara at the end of July. Really looking forward to it. (y) Which gives me pause to ask...which BOTL would you like to meet most?

For me, the answer is far too difficult to narrow down to one name. There are just too many awesome brothers with interesting personalities on this forum. @Bondo 440 is one hilarious SOB; @Tennessee Dave is a big 'ol softie; @Eric is the mysterious man behind the curtain; @Stogie_Bear is generous in a homicidal way; the Hanfords ( @pete hanford , @Tim H ) always have something nice to say; and despite his constant ass-hattery, @CVAC085 is a BOTL specimen I would very much like to meet. My list could go on and on...

So...which BOTL would you like to meet most, and why? Whoever comes up with the best response gets hit with a nice assortment of sticks! :cigar: Contest ends at midnight Eastern Time on July 4th...
Well sir. Guess I'm not picking you up in the Rolls-Royce Dawn after all!

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
There is a ton of brothers I want to meet. I wish we had another huge BOTL Herf in Chicago because I hardly knew anyone back then and was such a noob. I missed so many opportunities and was such a fan boy back then. I would like a do-over.

Anyway, I am not gonna name everyone off but they all know who they are. There are dozens of people that I would love to see. If I had to name just two it would be @sean and @javajunkie just because they have always been there for me and were my best buds from day one.

I really would like to meet some of the older fogs so I could apologize for being such a dumb ass noob in the beginning and to thank them for putting up with me and even steering me in the right direction and setting an example.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I've had the pleasure of meeting a lot of BOTL here in San Diego and at the SoCal Beach Herf. Here are a few others I want to meet that come to mind....

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
@daleo8803 seems like the kind of guy I hang out with on a normal basis so I think he'd be high up on the list. After herfin' with @sean I would love to see @KGD at a herf just to see how he shows up and who he brings haha. And then @Griz because somebody with a beard that long has to be a wizard or a stone faced badass.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I've had the pleasure of meeting a lot of BOTL here in San Diego and at the SoCal Beach Herf. Here are a few others I want to meet that come to mind....
Good question about @Kloned. Last he told me he was taking family time and had some vehicle troubles