What's new

Continine test

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's a test to see if you are a smoker.

Anybody ever take one? Any idea how long you have to abstain before you can pass it?

It is going to make a huge difference in my insurance payments. Couple hundred a month. Hoping someone knew something????

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nicotine is a short-acting drug that is eliminated from the body relatively quickly (i.e., within a day or so). However, the effects of acute nicotine withdrawal can be felt for as much as two weeks or more.

In addition, the byproducts of nicotine can be detected in the blood for up to a month after you stop smoking.

Theres other factors, both the rate of consumption (i smoke lots daily), plus the rate of dissipation, you're looking at 30+ days in the least... 90 days if you want to play it safe.

If this is a folicle test, i'd say 90 days minimum.

Now if i was in your shoes, there are products for "clean testing"
Whether or not they work... thats subjective. Quitting tobacco for a week, using products designed toward the tests you have to take (blood, piss, or hair) should at least help.

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ah, this is a piss test.

Get a few and see if you can pass them :D
http://www.quitsmoking.com/drugtests/tobacco.htm

Lots of apple and cranberry juice, will flush the system out good.
Golden Seal, or other "clean piss" products may help.
If we're talking couple hundred a month, it's worth investing $100 in a good result.

Experiment, prove to yourself its gone, then go piss yourself a winning stream :smt023

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
gonz said:
Ah, this is a piss test.

Get a few and see if you can pass them :D
http://www.quitsmoking.com/drugtests/tobacco.htm

Lots of apple and cranberry juice, will flush the system out good.
Golden Seal, or other "clean piss" products may help.
If we're talking couple hundred a month, it's worth investing $100 in a good result.

Experiment, prove to yourself its gone, then go piss yourself a winning stream :smt023
Thanks, gonz!

I think the pre - test route is the way to go! I've seen three for like 19 bucks or so. And yeah, it would be a couple of undred bucks a month easy. Especially if you consider life and health.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Eat about 3 steaks and down a bottle of vinegar...then after you....oh wait a sec, that's a different test....hehehe sorry my mistake. carry on!:smt081