What's new

Cool Cigar Gift

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A friend of mine (only one of two!!) :bouncetau gave me 4 cigars for Christmas. 2 CAO 65's in the gold tubes (nice) and 2 cigars which I had never seen before. They are both torps. About 6" with a 52 ring size. Very well constructed cigars. I looked at the band since I did not recognize it and it said "Wrapture Cigars" ?? I'm thinking gag cigars?? Its going to blow up in my face right!!
These are legit smokes. They are hand rolled by the "Founder/Master Roller" Melissa Hazelton. Her business card reads "Wrapture Cigars, sealed with a kiss" I'm thinking ,if she kissed my cigars, what does she look like??? Her web site is www.wrapturecigars.com. I checked it out but there is nothing to it, no pics, no front, nothing? You can email her with any questions though. Apparently she hires herself out to parties and such and will roll cigars in front of your guests. When my friend crossed paths with her she was actually heading to a private party given by Brooks and Dunn. She was going to roll cigars at their party for their guests in Nashville somewhere.
Anyway. I am going to email her to see what kind of tobacco she uses, etc. I must admit they are very nicely rolled and great looking cigars. I put them in the humi for awhile to let them "rest" I am curious how they taste, but with a last name of Hazelton (not very Cuban sounding) she does roll a really nice cigar. :yes:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not sure? My friend said she was attractive??? Maybe I'll throw that in as one of my questions: What kind of tobacco do you use? Long or short filler? What do you look like? Did you really kiss my cigar? :devil:

I should have posted this under the "Cigar" topics and not "Reviews". Must have had a "Senior Moment" Sorry!

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Until I see a picture anytime I hear of a women and cigars, Monica Lewinsky always comes to mind!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the link joshua! Pretty cool. I wonder how much she would charge for an appearance at a local herf?? It would be something different.