What's new

Couple new toys

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Nice! My first handgun was a full size Rock Island 1911. It's still one of my favorites to shoot and it will eat whatever ammo you throw at it!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
New toys are fun! Excuse my ignorance, but I take it the 1911 is a 45? What caliber is the Scorpion? I have never seen one.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
nice pick up on both..

Im still kicking myself in the ass for not buying a scorpion last year when I had a chance.. A guy had one still NIB.. he bought it and realized he had over spent a month later and needed to pay some bills.. and was willing to sell it for $675... it was still in the box and had never even been to the range.. I passed thinking "I have too much "tactical" shit in the safe already.."....

That was a mistake.. it would have been a fun and affordable little gun to play with.. especially with one of the SB Tactical folding braces attached to it..

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
nice pick up on both..

Im still kicking myself in the ass for not buying a scorpion last year when I had a chance.. A guy had one still NIB.. he bought it and realized he had over spent a month later and needed to pay some bills.. and was willing to sell it for $675... it was still in the box and had never even been to the range.. I passed thinking "I have too much "tactical" shit in the safe already.."....

That was a mistake.. it would have been a fun and affordable little gun to play with.. especially with one of the SB Tactical folding braces attached to it..
I really want one, I'm just pretty sure I wouldnt be satisfied with the accuracy potential.
Probably gonna have to be boring and build a 7.5 AR 9.
Already have an approved form. 1 for a 9 inch can to perm attach...

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Nice brother! Im a 1911 addict, and have heard the RIs are some of the best bang for your buck.

I dont own one, but I carry a Dan Wesson Valor quite alot.

The Scorpion Evo is something Ive always wanted to shoot. Read an article or two, talked to some folks who own em, and accuracy seems to be a point of emphasis as long as you are using good ammo.

Curious to read your range report!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Nice brother! Im a 1911 addict, and have heard the RIs are some of the best bang for your buck.

I dont own one, but I carry a Dan Wesson Valor quite alot.

The Scorpion Evo is something Ive always wanted to shoot. Read an article or two, talked to some folks who own em, and accuracy seems to be a point of emphasis as long as you are using good ammo.

Curious to read your range report!
Have you seen video of a FA Evo? The cyclic rate is ridiculous!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Those look niiiiiiice.....gonna have to pick up some weapons for the Antifa crowd that seems to want to stir things up these days. Right after I put up my wrought iron gates and a moat with hungry crocs I'll be ready for the next civil war.:cautious: