What's new

Covid is killing my stash!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you all are experiencing this phenomenon, but my best and most aged sticks are rapidly disappearing one at a time.

This stay-at-home order has more than doubled my intake of cigars. As well as anything bottled.
Unfortunately, I’m drawn to the best of the bunch more often than not.

I need a 4 phase plan on re-stocking to get out of this!:unsure:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've been experiencing the opposite effect. I've been stocking up out of fear of lay offs. Lol. I might be an unemployed oil field worker any day now, but I'll have enough sticks to last me a LONG time

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i've been smoking more but also buying more. i'd guess covid has actually increased my count.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Doubled my cigar smoking. 10 instead of about 5 cigars a week this time of year. Thankfully going back to work Monday so it will get back to normal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My intake has gone up substantially lately. Thankfully I took a long break from all cigar & pipe smoking for quite a few months, so I'm way behind the curve compared to the past.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
Since we've been in almost total lockdown mode where I'm stranded on Grand Cayman (ok, ok, I know it's a living hell being here, but we'll survive) I've been smoking more just to have something to do. But with the cigar stores closed for the past two months, and the borders closed and mail system shut down, making it impossible to purchase online, I'm running out and having to ration them - one every 2 to 3 days. Hoping to last until the stores reopen in a couple of weeks.