What's new

Cozumel

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So, I'm taking advantage of "Corona-pocalypse" cruise pricing, and going to Cozumel in June. Can't wait to score some sweet glass tops from Juan!! All kidding aside, I'm looking at picking up some store rolls from Havana Bob, and the LCDH there. I was gifted a Havana Bob stick, which I plan on trying before I leave. Anyone have any knowledge on bundle prices for the 2 store rolls?? Or personal experiences with either?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could help. I love Cozumel, and I loved stopping at Havana Bob's the last time I visited the island. But I've only been in his store once so I'm no expert on his pricing. I did purchase two of his hand rolls though and enjoyed both of them enough to get me interested in cigars.

Interesting about how the "Corona-pocalypse" has effected travel prices. I looked into an all inclusive resort stay there just yesterday (flight + hotel) and it's getting pretty hard to ignore those deals. I just need to convince Mrs Satch that we need a vacation. ;)

Satch

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I wouldn't worry about getting to where I want to go. I would worry about getting back from where I went.
No worry here! I booked before my company put out a memo advising against foriegn travel. Any and all quarintine time is paid, in addition to a 14 day company quarintine once I get back to my house!!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Not one to be a Debbie Downer , Princess Cruise Lines and Viking suspended and docked all there ships for 2 month ...... Good luck , But I'd luv me some of them CC in those Fancy glass tops

Last edited:

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Not one to be a Debbie Downer , Princess Cruise Lines and Viking suspended and docked all there ships for 2 month ...... Good luck , But I'd luv me some of them CC in those Fancy glass tops
Booked my cruise for June, by the time I'm on a ship, the only Corona aboard is gonna be in a bucket on my table!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Really? Cruise ships are floating Petri dishes! You could be on a Zombie Ship for 3 months. But it was cheap, so you got that going for you
Just like with Corona, wash your hands, stop touching your face! You'll be fine!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I spend quite a bit of time on Coz and know both Bob and Jimmy at LCDH. I've only bought boxes from Jimmy and haven't tried his custom rolls, but I am a fan of Bob's customs. You will experience sticker shock when you see the cigar prices in MX, but if you are buying a bunch Bob will give you a sizeable discount.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I spend quite a bit of time on Coz and know both Bob and Jimmy at LCDH. I've only bought boxes from Jimmy and haven't tried his custom rolls, but I am a fan of Bob's customs. You will experience sticker shock when you see the cigar prices in MX, but if you are buying a bunch Bob will give you a sizeable discount.
I fully expect full in tourist prices! Lmao, I've done some research! I'm also eyeing the LCDH for the run! And coffee if they sell it retail

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I fully expect full in tourist prices! Lmao, I've done some research! I'm also eyeing the LCDH for the run! And coffee if they sell it retail

I'll be on the island for about a month in May and will check out the coffee availability. Oddly enough, I've never thought to look for Cuban coffee when I'm there but I'm kinda partial to Mexican Chiapas.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Unfortunately this go round is a cruise, and I booked a 5 hour excursion for a 7 hour port call, I'll barely be able to introduce myself as I run into Jim and Bob's shops and throw money at them!!!