What's new

Craft Pilsner?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
There is a lot of talk about the standard craft styles (porter, IPA, seasonal, belgos, etc..) but no pilsner talk. Anyone have any flavorful/balanced pilsners they go to when looking for something that isn't a bawls-out-flavor bomb.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Last edited:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Lagunitas Czech PILS is one of the better ones I've found...even though I don't drink this style often, I will by a random 6'er here and there if the mood strikes....

I've still got some Spaten Oktoberfest to work through when i want something milder. Christmas seasonals crept up, and I hit the Costco case purchase one too many times I think...lol.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Lagunitas Czech PILS is one of the better ones I've found...even though I don't drink this style often, I will by a random 6'er here and there if the mood strikes....

I've still got some Spaten Oktoberfest to work through when i want something milder. Christmas seasonals crept up, and I hit the Costco case purchase one too many times I think...lol.
Spaten Pils is also pretty good. Admittedly, I don't drink this style often but I was in the mood while at the store, picked up some Heinneger, and am not too stoked...

Lagunitas Czech on the list
O'dells noted, but going to be hard to find in CA.