What's new

Crema.co

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Clearly there are a ton of coffee lovers here so I wanted to share something you guy may not know about http://crema.co

Crema.co is basically Netflix for coffee. You choose single-origin coffees from the micro-roasters they work with and add them to your 'Brew List'. They then roast to order and ship free on your set frequency. Add/drop coffees, reorganize your queue, change delivery frequency; it's all there.

I found this to be a great way to make sure I never run out of coffee and to experiment and try many different coffees, so maybe some of you will as well. While I am NOT an employee they do have a referral program coming out so if you do sign up please let me know so I can pass your name on. (They are considering retroactively applying referrals).

Happy cupping everyone!

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Very pricey compared to others unfortunately
While I agree they appear to be expensive you have to remember that it's micro-roast. That doesn't matter to some, but when you compare it to other micro-roast coffee, wether straight from the roaster or through another marketplace, the price seems to be competitive.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
While I agree they appear to be expensive you have to remember that it's micro-roast. That doesn't matter to some, but when you compare it to other micro-roast coffee, wether straight from the roaster or through another marketplace, the price seems to be competitive.
Micro roasters... is like what the hipsters did with beer?

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Very cool @dscl I've been looking for something like this to try new coffees. Also, I think price is actually pretty good considering shipping is included.

Signing up later for sure.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Great way to try new coffees - unfortunately, for the amount we drink it would be as expensive as my cigar habit. That's why I'm now looking into roasting my own as it seems like the only way to drink quality coffee at a very reasonable price. Now, actually producing our own quality roast, that will be a separate challenge...

~ Dale
Georgia, USA

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Great way to try new coffees - unfortunately, for the amount we drink it would be as expensive as my cigar habit. That's why I'm now looking into roasting my own as it seems like the only way to drink quality coffee at a very reasonable price. Now, actually producing our own quality roast, that will be a separate challenge...

~ Dale
Georgia, USA
It's not hard at all and depending on roast size takes little to no time.