What's new

Crowned Heads--Givin Away Some Merch...

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Bunch of old people in here, whining about having to create a Google account. For those of you who are creating one, you can now join us in vHerfs! So there is that! (y)

@JonHuber, I love the videos, man! Mike is awkward on video but hey, if he's your boy, keep him in the shot. :sneaky:

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Bunch of old people in here, whining about having to create a Google account. For those of you who are creating one, you can now join us in vHerfs! So there is that! (y)

@JonHuber, I love the videos, man! Mike is awkward on video but hey, if he's your boy, keep him in the shot. :sneaky:
I have multiple accounts I just get tired of here is a contest then watch this then go here then.... same thing with the IG bullshit.
But eff you @bwhite220 I did it because you said I was old.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Not old but wondering where vherfs is at? Youtube, google+, or someplace else?
We use Google Hangouts which is a part of Google+. The easiest way to get in the vHerf is to log into BOTL Chat around 7:00 PM CST and someone will post the direct link. Hope to see you on!

I have multiple accounts I just get tired of here is a contest then watch this then go here then.... same thing with the IG bullshit.
But eff you @bwhite220 I did it because you said I was old.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks for the contest. Give the "old man" hat look (how I wear all mine) a little while and it will circle back to popularity. Seems new things are only new to young folk.(y) If you live long enough, you've seen it all.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@bwhite220 Is it very snug fitting or is there some room? I mean do I need a short as can be hair cut for it to even sit comfortably. I guess worse comes to worse my father gets a cap for the winter.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
@bwhite220 Is it very snug fitting or is there some room? I mean do I need a short as can be hair cut for it to even sit comfortably. I guess worse comes to worse my father gets a cap for the winter.
I've got a fat melon for a head and it fits comfortably WITH room to spare. I think you'd be good to go. If you buy a color other than gray and find that it doesn't fit right, I'll buy it off of you.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nah no need to do that. Like I said if anything then I have a stocking stuffer for my father for Xmas. Plus it would be gray anyways. White is not me and I have enough black winter caps that are so worn out from days shoveling snow.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Nah no need to do that. Like I said if anything then I have a stocking stuffer for my father for Xmas. Plus it would be gray anyways. White is not me and I have enough black winter caps that are so worn out from days shoveling snow.
These are all things that make sense to me. I George Foreman guarantee that you'll love this cap, though!