What's new

Crowned Heads Roadshow this Friday - Burnsville, MN

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I sadly work. But who from CH will be there?
Don't know. Haven't see it anywhere on either site. There is another Roadshow that night New Orleans. Doesn't sound like your regular cigar event.

From the first link:
Road Show’ is not a “tour” based upon a single template, set to auto-repeat, done over and over again. Each ‘Road Show’ will be a unique mix of one-day only special deals featuring Four Kicks, Headley Grange, J.D. Howard Reserve, Jericho Hill, La Imperiosa and an ever-changing selection of Limited Edition Crowned Heads apparel and merchandise. The one constant, however, will be the cigars of Crowned Heads.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Gah! I'll be hunting up north. Wish I could!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Doh! Totally forgot that I'm taking my son to the Jim Gaffigan show at the State Theater that night. Would be nice to meet everybody at the CH event, but I'm sure y'all will have a great time. Enjoy!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have a good time guys! Sad I am going to miss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Did anyone here go to this? I'm interested to hear how it went
It was a fun event! I got there at 4 and spent a few minutes browsing the humidor to find a few new cigars to try.I was surprised at the number of folks there already.
I introduced myself to Wes and we had a chance to chat for a while before it got too busy. I've never been to this shop before. I'm impressed with the owner, staff and humidor selection they have.
The owner, Jim plus 5 or 6 staff kept the event running smoothly. They were answering questions, emptying ashtrays and schmoozing with the regulars all night. They sold a buttload of CH cigars.
We Minnesota smokers support the B&Ms when we can, but due to the taxes here (but it's for the children) of 95% of wholesale -$3.50 cap, we pay an automatic $3.50/ stick more than our neighbors
in Wisconsin and Iowa. I bought a mixed box of CH cigars to support CH and Burn Cigars. I'm looking forward to trying the Snake Oil (event only) sticks. One of the customers who smoked theirs at
the event was raving about it. Around 7:30 I put my box together, checked out, said goodbye to Wes and headed home.
Thanks Wes, Jim and staff, and Crowned Heads for a great Friday night!