What's new

Cuban Maduro conversation

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only smoked Cuban Maduro from the cohiba line, and I’m kinda torn on them.

Taking price out of the conversation, how do you feel about the wrapper?

I think there is a chance that it might age really well, however I'm smoking Magicos at the 4year mark and they still feel like they could mellow out more.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Haven't been a fan of the Cohiba or Partagas Maduro CCs. I find the Cohiba wrappers overpower the flavors and I really don't get much "Cohiba" from it. I tend to prefer lighter wrappers on my CCs in general, so maybe it's just me.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
I have only smoked the magicos so far too, both rott and aged a few years and enjoyed them. The aging didn't seem to have much effect imho. I did just buy some Partagas Maduro no. 1's to try out. I'll let you know what I think of them when they arrive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The maduro CCs defeat the purpose. NCs are good as far as maduro. Connecticut broadleaf and Mexican San Andres. Otherwise, stick to old fashioned CCs

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
For me, taking price out of the equation with CC maduro, they're fan-fucking-tastic,
However, when you add the cost back in.... They're not worth it to smoke them very often!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, but I keep thinking that they have all that punch... 10 years from now they could be amazing.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just smoke 2016 CC’s, the wrappers that year were so dark they might as well have been maduros.