What's new

Cuesta Rey Centenario Tuscany

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Anyone ever had the Cuestra Rey Centenario Tuscany?

Just received a still shrink wrapped box in a bomb, and have never seen or heard of them before, and not finding any reviews anywhere.

Just very curious about them.

Also, do Cigars still age if they are shrink wrapped or does that prevent them from aging?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone ever had the Cuestra Rey Centenario Tuscany?

Just received a still shrink wrapped box in a bomb, and have never seen or heard of them before, and not finding any reviews anywhere.

Just very curious about them.

I’ve had a centenario and it was pretty good! I’ve been looking for more but my shops been out lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve had a centenario and it was pretty good! I’ve been looking for more but my shops been out lately.

Good to know, thanks.

I had never heard of them before and can't find reviews anywhere, plus I put much more stock in the opinions of forum members than any online reviewers anyway.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good to know, thanks.

I had never heard of them before and can't find reviews anywhere, plus I put much more stock in the opinions of forum members than any online reviewers anyway.

From what I can remember it was fairly medium bodied but off from that I don’t recall too much. Hope you enjoy!

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
pics, please.........

" do Cigars still age if they are shrink wrapped "

can't stop time with a layer of plastic..............:bored::cat::chicken:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From what I can remember it was fairly medium bodied but off from that I don’t recall too much. Hope you enjoy!

That's perfect.

My preference is definitely for solid medium smokes.

Plus I am a sucker for a tubo as I love the convenience for carrying a Single Cigar vs using my bulkier 3 Cigar travel case.

I keep 1 of every size tubo I get for reuse with other Cigars.

Thanks again for the info

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's perfect.

My preference is definitely for solid medium smokes.

Plus I am a sucker for a tubo as I love the convenience for carrying a Single Cigar vs using my bulkier 3 Cigar travel case.

I keep 1 of every size tubo I get for reuse with other Cigars.

Thanks again for the info

Of course, I’m happy I can finally be of help in a thread also not a bad idea with the tubos I’m going to keep that in mind.

Nacho Daddy

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
shrink wrap may slow the apparent process, but just like tubos, the contents will age.

I keep my stock boxes in plastic, it makes maintenance easier, and I don't worry about fluctuations in RH......

in fact I opened a box yesterday that was sealed in mid 2018, of Partagas shorts from '17, and they were spot on............

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
shrink wrap may slow the apparent process, but just like tubos, the contents will age.

I keep my stock boxes in plastic, it makes maintenance easier, and I don't worry about fluctuations in RH......
Good info.
Thanks man.

I think this is the first factory shrink wrapped box I have ever gotten before, so wasnt sure about rh and aging

Nacho Daddy

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
first factory shrink wrapped box

if these are CCs, it is not a factory wrap, the vendor does this to protect the sticks in transit.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Cuesta-Reys are solid cigars, I have always enjoyed them. The one you have is rolled by Fuente. Tuscany is the name of the size which only comes in a Tubo.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cuesta-Reys are solid cigars, I have always enjoyed them. The one you have is rolled by Fuente. Tuscany is the name of the size which only comes in a Tubo.

Yeah, the only real info I found online was that they are rolled by Fuente, which is my favorite nc marca, so that's a good sign to me