What's new

Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino Sungrown Pyramid #9

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After two years of smoking virtually nothing but Cubans, I digressed and picked up this new stick while on vacation. I wasn't expecting must from this cigar, only using this Dominican to help make the Cubans stretch through the week.
I clipped this finely rolled cigar with my Xicar, torched the bottom and sat back with a good book.

Holy Cow! The first several draws were very sweet. The pull from this immaculate pyramid was perfect. Further along, the cigar starts to tone down on the sweetness, and becomes quite creamy. This is a mild cigar. The ash was how I like my women; firm, tight, and silky white. The burn was exceptional, as I did not have to even think about pulling out my lighter. About halfway through, the cigar starts to devolop a light woodsy taste. However, it remains very creamy from start to finish. Furthermore, this cigar produces copious amounts of billowy.

Before this experience, I stocked only three Non Cuban cigars in my humidor; OpusX, Anejo, and Padron Serie 1926. The Cuesta-Rey Centenario Pyramid #9's will now be stocked. This was a very delightful cigar that everyone should try.