What's new

Cuesta-Rey Sungrowns

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just picked up a number 9 at a local shop here in Daytona. I have never had the pleasure of smoking one of these. Anybody have opinions of this line? Iwill report back tonight.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
i have one in my humi from a PIF, haven't tried it yet. Looks pretty good

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I thoroughly enjoyed a #7 that I received in a newbie sampler pack, it was spicy to me, though I cannot identify flavors very good

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I love them!!!
I picked some of them up one time up in Cincinnati and fired one up on the way down I-75. And when I got to Richmond Ky. I fired another one up. They were torpedos and burned perfectly.
You should enjoy them.
Check out the cuesta-rey / jc newman club where you get a newsletter, a can of 4 cigars..(makes a great desk humi in a pinch) and a tee shirt.

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There were some tubos at the B&M here that actually had plume on them. I picked one up just to try it, and was impressed. Especially for the price.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damn these things are great. Very creamy!!!. I do not smoke hardly any NC's anymore. However, I think I will have to pick up a box of these. Do yourself a favor and buy some. They are fantastic.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
gvlagos said:
cuesta reys are great!! can't beat the price for a SG. They're surprsing mild, but still a good smoke! Enjoy =)

also...you live in Daytona? I was there for spring break last year, and had a great time! One thing i did notice about 'the locals' was that everyone had spinners on the rims of their cars...pretty wild.
lol. No I do not live in Daytona Beach. I am here on Spring Break as well.

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Never had the Cuesta Rey SG but if you ever get the chance Try the Fuente Cuban Beli's SG. Great cigar I consider them my GoTo NC.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
smokem94 said:
I am practically off the NC's as well, but you make me want to go out and get a box of these!

Smokem, Trust me, pick up atleast a couple of singles, that's what I did. You will be very suprised.