What's new

Custom, personalized cigar labels (with photos)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a crazy thought. If it doesn't cost too much money, I thought I would like to get some personalized cigars with my avatar picture (yes, the one to the left of this message) and the words Steve's Fucking Cigars, in a really lovely font. I have looked around a bit, but only found personalized cigar labels that have clip art looking pictures, not actual photos.

Any suggestions?

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
You could print the label out onto Avery labels and use the blank cigar bands from either Heartfelt, or those available through Bob at CW...

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I just did these for a motorcycle rally that I host in Green Bay each summer. They're not the best, but they look good enough for my use. The TOTT stands for "Thunda On The Tundra", that's the name of the rally.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
You should ask your local cigar shop. I know when I lived in Abilene they would order boxes with the different airforce insignias and stuff, and they could choose their wrapper leaf as well. It might be worth looking into if you be serous!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just did these for a motorcycle rally that I host in Green Bay each summer. They're not the best, but they look good enough for my use. The TOTT stands for "Thunda On The Tundra", that's the name of the rally.

Did you print them yourself, or go through someone else? I'd love to get some labels printed up.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are always ads for companies that sell cigars with custom bands in the back of various airline magazines. I have no idea as to price, quality of cigar, or whether they can insert photos, but you might want to check it out.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
A guy named Clown at CW did some for my with Headbanger in red letters and solid black background with two guitars on them. They are water proof and I believe was done with a Xerox Phaser printer that uses something like crayons vs an ink system. He can do almost anything you want when he has time and posts links when he is looking to make a trade as he does not sell them.

TOTT II, cool label, reminds me of a Cohiba band for some reason. :scratchhe