What's new

Custom Rolled Cigars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just wondering if any of you have had your own cigars rolled ? I was thinking it would be cool to get some sticks rolled to my own tastes etc
If you were to use a well known blender or factory they usually want large orders for private labels. Like 10,000 sticks large.
He's in London, there are several shops that will do custom rolled cigars to your tastes there.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just wondering if any of you have had your own cigars rolled ? I was thinking it would be cool to get some sticks rolled to my own tastes etc
The best cigars I've ever smoked were custom rolled, put anything else I've ever smoked to shame. Give it a try, you may find out it's the best decision you've ever made concerning cigars, or you may find out that something else already on the shelf tickles your fancy a little more. At most, you will be out the money for a bundle of them.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A Co worker was looking into having a torcedor come to his stag party. I guess the service he's looking at will also custom blend cigars for you. I really have no idea of the quality but might be worth looking into for a small sample bunch of custom blended cigars.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He's in London, there are several shops that will do custom rolled cigars to your tastes there.[/QUOTE]

yeah Im looking for something stateside, I can get custom CCs heres from time to time and they are good, but pricey too

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been to a lot of B&M's that will have a professional roller come in and roll cigars....Key West is one of those places where you can get some pretty good hand made cigars:
http://www.cigars-tobacco-shopping.com/
SunsetCigars in Key West.....I get a half a dozen everytime I go here. On any given day esp. when the cruise ships come into port you'll find a lot of the cigar B&M's have rollers ready to sell cigars to the public. One of the best places to vacation if you're a cigar lover.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have had custom rolls made for me from different rollers in Cuba. Tweaked for a little more fuerte and certain sizes. Love them when they are on.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
My comment was a bit in humor, figured most would get that. I have had my own blend rolled for me and had custom rolls that were from a predetermined stack of tobaccos, but got to pick the size. I am no expert and trust the guys who know what they are doing. Good excuse to go on the Cigar Safari.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
on a few occasions i have had the opportunity to have cigars rolled to my specifications. i hope to do it again soon. ive been lucky to have those opportunities.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I am digging through my memory for the name, but I bought a bundle of cigars that were custom rolled by one of our members. I let them rest a few years and they are smoking extremely well. The box is labeled so will try and get the name when I get home.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Back when I was in Vegas a few years ago, there is a Davidoff store inside the MGM Grand, and there was a torcedor rolling cigars. I couldn't tell you what they were, but I bought two and smoked them that weekend! They were worth it.

DevonS

Busted Mailbox
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
On a vacation in Mexico our resort had a cigar bar and occasionally there was a girl there rolling... or at least putting the wrapper and cap on. I know nothing. Anyway, I bought one and smoked it immediately. Now I'm wondering if it should have made the trip home with me and sat in a humidor for a while. Damn, you can fill a library with stuff I don't know... and they have!

Status
Not open for further replies.