What's new

Custom V-Cutters

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Nice looking knives also.

So Wade how much are they going for at your shop?

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
The ones we have are $49, so I'm guessing they're not from the same guy. I'm gonna look tomorrow and see if there's any stamp or something on the bottom. I will say this, everyone that's bought one just loves the damn thing, I even had one guy come back and buy a second just in case he lost the first.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
The ones we have are $49, so I'm guessing they're not from the same guy. I'm gonna look tomorrow and see if there's any stamp or something on the bottom. I will say this, everyone that's bought one just loves the damn thing, I even had one guy come back and buy a second just in case he lost the first.
They are deffinetly no the same. I emailed the guy and asked about a set of Blue Girraffe bone pieces. I asked about a cutter and a Texas toothpick knife. Here is what he wrote.

David,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've been on vacation.

For the blue giraffe bone set, then total for both pieces would be $600. The
Cutter is $200 and the knife is 400.

At this time, I am not making any more mammoth cutters.

Thanks for the inquiry,

Bill

Anyhow, for those of you with deep pockets, and a hankering for a bad ass cutter, go for it.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Ah, giraffe bone, just what i've always wanted and certainly exactly what i need.

Honesly, that the first time i've ever heard of anythign being made out of giraffe bone, as a matter of fact, that's probably the first time i've ever heard the words giraffe and bone used together. and blue giraffe bone. well...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that I was interested in getting a quality V-cutter. The ones on this site are very nice looking; however, my pockets aren't deep enough <g>. I would be interested in finding out more about the $45 V-cutters that Wade mentioned.

Cheers,
-frank