What's new

Daily Fantasy Sports

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I just recently got interested in daily fantasy sports, and have been playing a ton of hockey on draftkings. I saw today that the NHL signed a multi-year deal with DK as well, which will go a long way to minimizing the concerns of anyone that may have been skeptical.

Anyone else play?

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Just got into fanduel. I don't play hockey (as I don't follow it), but I have been playing some NBA and NFL.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
From everything I've read, it's tough to consistently win money playing nfl, just due to the sheer volume of information available and the size of the player pools. Have you found this to be the case at all? How do you like fanduel?

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
From everything I've read, it's tough to consistently win money playing nfl, just due to the sheer volume of information available and the size of the player pools. Have you found this to be the case at all? How do you like fanduel?
I literally just started this week.......and won money....Haha. But I certain;y can see that. The scores are pretty typical of FF Leagues, except for the winners who score like 250 points (which is insane).

I like fanduel, but I honestly have no basis for comparison.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
since this topic was broad, although the original post referenced NHL, I will share two CHEAP picks for this weeks NFL on draftkings/fanduel. Josh Gordon (one of the best WR's in the game) is back, and Dan Herron who's looking to gain play after Ahmad Bradshaw's injury. I also have an eye on Colin Kaep. against the miserable 'Skins.