What's new

Dalmore Cigar Malt Scotch

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
WOW!!!

I was way impressed with this scotch for the price. Actualy, I as damn impressed before I even knew what I could get a bottle for. I was at the bar and saw it, so I gave it a whirl.

LOTS of flavor, but INCREDIBLY SMOOTH.

I drank mine on the rocks, and it was pleasant. For $30/bottle, it's a can't miss. Definitely check this stuff out. I'm about to make it my "go to" scotch.

scottsins

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
You should google search it. I did, and one of the first search results sold it for $30.00/ .75 liter bottle.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Someone was kind of enough to send me a bottle of this in a Trade that we did on another board. :smt023 I have yet to try it but it does look interesting!! :smt102

ehdg

scottsins

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
make sure and post what you think. I'm looking for validation that I'm not crazy for liking this stuff that much. I'm guessing not, since it won the "Best Scotch to Enjoy With a Habano" award at this last Habanos Festival.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
scottsins said:
make sure and post what you think. I'm looking for validation that I'm not crazy for liking this stuff that much. I'm guessing not, since it won the "Best Scotch to Enjoy With a Habano" award at this last Habanos Festival.
Wow from what I've read here so far I'm pretty shocked. I figured when I got this bottle that it was just another gag kind of item to trade on the cigar habit that a lot of folks enjoy. Didn't think much of it and put it away. Maybe I should open it sometime and try it out with a good cigar then.

ehdg

scottsins

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
never tried that. I just got tired of paying 15 bucks for Mac 12 at the cool river wanna-be bar here in temple. I'll check the bowmore out.

i can't wait to have a damn income.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bottle of Dalmore Cigar Malt - it's about gone and I've enjoyed every sip. Great price to boot!

scottsins

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Rush said:
I have a bottle of Dalmore Cigar Malt - it's about gone and I've enjoyed every sip. Great price to boot!
what is it running at liquor stores?

I found it at one in Waco, and they wanted $62.00 a bottle, but all of their prices seemd off noticably on other stuff.

I got a bottle on line for $30, but had to pay 10 buck in shipping.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scottsins said:
what is it running at liquor stores?

I found it at one in Waco, and they wanted $62.00 a bottle, but all of their prices seemd off noticably on other stuff.

I got a bottle on line for $30, but had to pay 10 buck in shipping.
IIRC, about $36 + tax. . .