What's new

Dave Matthews Band Newsletter

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Some of you might like this info

DMB rhyme and reason 2.11.06 8:02am pt "i was flying through space and i knew it was a dream cause i never flew before and the stars were going past me and the planets were going past me and i knew it was a dream cause i never flew before i went further and further away until i saw this tiny blue planet and something made me want to go there and i thought it was a dream cause i never flew before and i went down to this little planet and there i found the greatest band in the universe bela fleck & the flecktones" ~djm--poem during #41 - 4.20.02

~~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~- hello again DMB friends! hope this finds you all feeling healthy....

~~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~- *DMB at fenway?* ~~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-

for the past few months, rumours have been floating around about DMB playing fenway this summer. a reader informed me that in one of boston's community newspapers,the boston courant, dave was on the cover with the headline "dave matthews to rock fenway park" there is no website for the paper, so i cannot link you to the article, but it mentioned that sheryl crow may be the opening act and that the shows are scheduled for friday and saturday july 7 and 8. the writer of the article also mentioned that he received no comment from a redsox official and no response from DMB management, so remember to take this news however you'd like until it becomes official (thank you dave du moulin!) ~~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~- *

that's all for today's DMB love...* ~~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-