What's new

Daviso in NY

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Im going on a road trip on the 29th...I will be stopping in several places...but I do have a free night in New York City on Tues. 4/1...I will be staying at the Hyatt Regency. If any of yous know of a good "smoke and drink'um" bar let me know. Or if you want to hang out, let me know. Or if you dont like Floridaians because we cant vote, let me know!

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Im going on a road trip on the 29th...I will be stopping in several places...but I do have a free night in New York City on Tues. 4/1...I will be staying at the Hyatt Regency. If any of yous know of a good "smoke and drink'um" bar let me know. Or if you want to hang out, let me know. Or if you dont like Floridaians because we cant vote, let me know!

It looks like I'm free that night. We have a couple of options available to drink and smoke.

Isn't NYC smoke-free now?

Yes, but some places are grandfathered in. Club Macanudo and Merchants NY I have been to and I believe there are a few more around.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
well, this is what's going on. I thought I would have an entire evening to myself in NY because the wife was going to meet up with some friends and see a broadway play. Now it turns out that she is not meeting up with anyone and the Play is about 1 hour long. So i will be free for 1 1/2 hours....This sucks...If things change I will post again!

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Well guys, I am on my way back to O-town! NY was great. I didnt have much time but I was able to walk into the Nat Sherman store in manahattan, and I made several contacts. A friend of mine took me to some skybar that was a top of some deserted office building...walking in looked like the scene from BLADE. I am planning to head up in the near future and have more time to myself. I'll see ya'll there!