What's new

Daytona

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well another great arrival today...my Tickets and RV Parking Pass for Speedweeks at Daytona....I'll be just inside turn 1's new tunnel Spot 124 Yellow Section...anyone else going to be there...It will be easier to get outside of the track this year with the new tunnel...last year the only way out of the infeild was almost 1 mile...we'll be there all week smoking some good havanas

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My best bud goes every year. I've never been but he raves about it...Personally I think watchin' cars go around and around in a circle is boring as shit....

However, then he tells me about all the hot women and the crashes.....not so sucky I'm thinkin' now....hehehe

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Pulse said:
I've never been but he raves about it...Personally I think watchin' cars go around and around in a circle is boring as shit....

Being at the track though is abso-freaking-lutely amazing!
Hey Pulse, let's just say you have to be there :smt119 ...and never knock another man's vices :smt064 We don't go for the wrecks or the babes...we go for the racin...any time you have men with fat wallets...your going to have the babes...the wrecks are better on TV anyway :smt104

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Man, that sounds like fun. Only been to one Indy-style race, long time ago (was just a kid). At the time, I was bored (too young to really enjoy it). Enjoy.